Thursday, October 29, 2009

What can I plug into a DCI projector + The future of streaming content in a cinema.

What can I plug into a DCI projector.

http://www.cinetechgeek.com/2009/10/20/what-can-i-plug-into-a-dci-projector/

 

Writing by jamieg on Tuesday, 20 of October , 2009 at 10:43 pm

This video is part 1 of 2.  Find the second half “The future of streaming content in a cinema.” here.

 

It has been a busy time for me.  I have been working on some new technology so my time to put into cinetechgeek has been limited.

 

I hope you find this video helpful.  The question of what can I plug into a DCI projector is a common one.  There are limitations.  In this video I cover what you can plug into a DCI projector.  But this is only the start.  Knowing what you can plug in, and actually programming a DCI projector to accept the type of signal are two very different and difficult issues.  This video covers the first issue.  I will make a video later to generally, considering the 3 different makes,  cover how to program the projectors.

 

This is a long video so I have broken it up into two sections. (Keep under 10 min so friendly with YouTube).  The second video is called “The future of streaming content in a Cinema”.  It covers new ways to move content around a cinema and a prototype of that technology.

 

Please enjoy this video, following is adjoining content mentioned in the video.

 

 

 

The future of streaming content in a cinema.

http://www.cinetechgeek.com/2009/10/21/the-future-of-streaming-content-in-a-cinema/

 

Writing by jamieg on Wednesday, 21 of October , 2009 at 7:20 am

 

This is the second part (Part 2 of 2).  The first half is called What can I plug into a DCI projector.

 

Following on from what we can plug into a DCI projector, in this following video I show you some technology my company “digitAll” is working on to answer the many issues associated with this issue.  It also answer the future trends of alternate content in the cinema and how to make it seamless to show streaming real time content on one or more screens with little effort and cost.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment as you wish.